Indoor Current Transformer
· Indoor epoxy resin current transformer
· Single phase
· Rated voltage: 15kV, 17.5kV, 20kV, 22kV, 24kV
· Metering class for CT: 0.2S, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.5S, 0.6
· Standard: IEC, ANSI, GB
· Type name: LZZBJ9-24，LZZBJ9-20
This indoor dry type current transformer is used in 15kV, 17.5kV, 20kV, 22kV and 24kV power system, for measuring and protection.
It has been used in cubicle switchgear or in bay-installed switching stations.
The current transformer is made from high temperature indoor epoxy resin, amorphous alloy core for metering and high quality CRGO core for protection, primary and secondary use pure electrolytic copper, both winding and core have shielding processing.
All UNISUN Electric instrument transformers are in conformity with IEC standards, and recommendations IEC 61869. Transformers in conformity with specific country standards can also be supplied. (IEEE C57.13, NBR6855).
Specification data sheet
|Accuracy class and output|
- Products can be customized by customer requirements, above data is standard data, customized data please contact us.
- Products can be bcustomized by customer requirements, above dimension may change, correct dimension please contact us.
Waiting for your enquiry!
To Learn More info about Us!
Why Buy From Us
Professional Quality Guarantee
Easy and Affordable Payments
Best Product Guarantee
The products are designed in strict accordance with IEC or ANSI standards, and the manufacturing steps meet the technological requirements
High electrolytic copper is used as primary winding, silver base welding material is used at the welding place, and semiconductor shielded paper is wrapped to ensure that the partial discharge tseting data is qualified.
Large capacity design secondary winding, automatic winding, high insulation and high purity enameled wire, to ensure wide capacity output under standard accuracy.