Outdoor Dry type Voltage Transformer
· Outdoor epoxy resin voltage transformer
· Single Phase or Two Phase
· Rated voltage: 33kV, 35kV, 36kV, 40.5kV
· Metering class of PT: 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6
· Protection class of PT: 3P, 6P
· Standard: IEC, ANSI, GB
· Type name: JDZW-33, JDZXW-33, JDZXW-35
This outdoor epoxy resin type voltage transformer is used in 33kV, 35kV, 36kV and 40.5kV power system, for measuring and protection. Phase to grounding voltage transformer with R3 of primary system voltage.
It has been used in outdoor pole mounted and transmission line.
Both phase to phase voltage transformer and phase to grounding voltage transformer are made from high quality ultraviolet-proof epoxy resin, high quality CRGO core for metering and protection, primary and secondary use pure electrolytic copper, both winding and core have shielding processing.
All UNISUN Electric instrument transformers are in conformity with IEC standards, and recommendations IEC 61869. Transformers in conformity with specific country standards can also be supplied. (IEEE C57.13, NBR6855).
Specification data sheet
Accuracy class and rated output (VA)
- Products can be customized by customer requirements, above data is standard data, customized data please contact us.
- Products can be customized by customer requirements, above dimension may change, correct dimension please contact us.
Waiting for your enquiry!
To Learn More info about Us!
Why Buy From Us
Professional Quality Guarantee
Easy and Affordable Payments
Best Product Guarantee
The products are designed in strict accordance with IEC or ANSI standards, and the manufacturing steps meet the technological requirements
Imported silicon steel sheet made of PT core, high quality insulation tape, high quality compression sponge, to ensure that resin shrinkage does not affect the performance of PT core, secondary use of high purity enameled wire.
Primary winding of PT
Mechanized winding secondary winding, all wire uses high purity copper enameled wire, each layer uses high quality insulating paper, to ensure that the layer withstand voltage qualified, to ensure the stability of partial discharge test.